STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR
~ Immediate Opening ~
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Student Ministries Pastor (Youth Pastor) at LifePointe. This includes Junior High (7th-8th grade), High School (9th-12th grade) and College age. We are looking for someone to build upon the foundation laid within the Student Ministry and take it to the next level.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about students pursuing the abundant life in Jesus because you love seeing transformed lives.
- You are not content to see students merely come to church but you relentlessly pursue those who are far from God and challenge them to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
- Status quo is not an option for you.
- You want to advance God’s kingdom and believe developing leaders is an important strategy to accomplish this goal.
- You can develop and execute a clear plan that fulfills God’s cause in the Student Ministry.
- You love the local church and value people, especially your family.
THE STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Teaching, leading, developing and overseeing the Student Ministries at LifePointe: Junior High (7th-8th grade), High School (9th-12th grade) and College age
- Making disciples: Growing our Student Ministries numerically and spiritually by meeting agreed upon measurable goals, expectations and objectives
- Working in harmony with other staff members and ministry team leaders to fulfill the church’s vision and mission
- Growing a dynamic student ministry by:
- Attracting, connecting and building relationships with students
- Recruiting, developing and building relationships with adult leaders
- Engaging parents
- Inspiring life change through outstanding teaching
- Creating a culture of community and service amongst students
- Being on school campus’ for student games, activities, etc., and building a culture where your leaders do the same
- Provide consistent and regular outreach activities/events throughout the year
A LITTLE HISTORY AND CONTEXT ABOUT LIFEPOINTE CHRISTIAN CHURCH:
Located in Elk Grove – a suburb of Sacramento, California – LifePointe is a non-denominational Christian Church planted in 2003 by current Senior Pastor, Chris Delfs, through STADIA: New Church Strategies (www.stadiachurchplanting.org).
We relentlessly pursue pointing people to the abundant, joy-filled life Jesus came to give us. We pursue this abundant life by building genuine relationships with others and developing a deeply devoted relationship with Jesus. In theology we are biblically conservative but in methodology, our approach is culturally relevant!
We have a great team of staff, elders and church members who are looking for just the right person who has a servant’s heart and who wants to help LifePointe accomplish God’s vision for this church. Do you feel like you might be that individual?
- Salary Negotiable
- Full medical and dental provided
- Retirement plan provided
View and download the description and details of this position:
View and download our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Student Ministries and our church:
– – – – – – – – – –
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Resumé, including a personal email or cover letter
- References (at least three)
- Audio and/or video samples of any and all of your teachings. (IF you do not have any available, please state as such).
- Provide us all your social media information (facebook, instagram, twitter, YouTube, etc). (IF you do not have any, please state as such)
- Character profiles and Personality types such as Strengths Finder, DISC profile*, Myers-Briggs**, Enneagram, Love Language (from Gary Chapman’s Five Love Languages book), Spiritual Gifts, Culture Index, etc.
*If you have not taken the DiSC profile, you can take one for free at the following (please include with your email): https://discpersonalitytesting.com/free-disc-test/
**If you have not taken the Myers-Briggs profile, you can take one for free at the following (please include with your email): https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
SUBMIT ABOVE INFORMATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: DO NOT APPLY THROUGH CHURCHSTAFFING.COM