Open to students 7th-12th grade, this year’s winter camp will be a fun-filled weekend at Diamond Arrow Conference Center in Nevada City, CA.
This weekend of worship and connection with God will be filled with fun games, competitions, activities, and plenty of opportunities for your son(s)/daughter(s) to grow in their faith!
- $100 deposit due at time of registration to guarantee your spot
- Deadline to register and final balance due Sunday, December 18
- IMPORTANT: Parent/Guardian must sign and return the waiver from Diamond Arrow for your registration to be finalized. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WAIVER.
- Meals are covered for your student from Saturday breakfast through Monday breakfast
- Friday dinner & Monday lunch: please bring money to stop on the way there and back.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pillow, sleeping bag and/or blankets & sheets
- Clothes & shoes for activities (and pack warm clothes – snow is possible!)
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Full packing list to come!