The Church Center App is mobile app our church members can use to check in their families, give, join groups, manage their personal profile, register for events and more!
Once you download the app, here’s how to set up your login:
- Click “Get started” on the home screen
- To find your church click “Use my location” or “Search by postal code” (if you use the postal code option, enter the ZIP 95624)
- In the list of churches, click on the “LifePointe” logo
- On the next screen, click “This is my church”
- Enter your mobile number
- You will be sent a six-digit code. Enter this code on the next screen
- Choose your profile. If you do not have a profile, it will walk you through the steps to set up your profile.
- It will take you to the main LifePointe homescreen
Once you are set up, there’s no need to follow these steps again to get to the LifePointe homescreen. Simply log in with a passcode for finger print (for mobile phones with this feature)