9:45am & 11:15am
What you can expect each week at the church building
The LifePointe leadership have been praying and preparing for weeks, monitoring guidelines, assessing our building, and planning for our current and future needs! We are committed to following the guidelines set by the CDC and local government recommendations for health and safety.
We prepared some options for you to worship and keep you safe. Before we resume in-person services, our building will have undergone a thorough risk assessment and cleaning. To make this possible, our Sunday services will be designed to create an environment that allows for physical distancing. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending a physical location or continuing to worship online at: live.lifepointe.org
Each area below will be assessed and evaluated weekly and adjustments/tweaks will be made as necessary. We will communicate through email, social media, and this web page what you can expect each week.
Health Self-Assessment Questions
Please answer “Yes” or “No” to the following 5 questions:
- Have you/any member of your household had any signs or symptoms of a fever in the past 24 hours such as chills, sweats, felt “feverish”, or had a temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater?
- Have you/any member of your household had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you/anyone in your household traveled internationally or outside of the state in the last 14 days?
- Have you/anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Are you/anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder that may potentially have a high level of exposure to COVID-19?
IF YOU/YOUR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS ANSWER “YES” TO #1 or #2 below we are unable to have you in our church building at this time. Please monitor your health and join our online services at live.lifepointe.org. We hope to see you back at church soon.
IF YOU/YOUR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS ANSWER “YES” #3, #4 or #5 below please evaluate the environments you’ve been exposed to, and reconsider if you should attend service in the building.